London, 19 April
London, 28 March
Paris, 23-24 March
Kneeshaw Consulting specialises in inclusion, innovation and sustainability. It is led by Sally Kneeshaw, a highly skilled consultant, strategist, facilitator and technical writer with an extensive background in public policy and campaigns.
Kneeshaw Consulting has a particular interest in bringing together people and ideas in creative and dynamic ways to drive change. By sharing knowledge and experiences, including different perspectives, we can often find solutions to common challenges. The results help to inspire attractive cities, cohesive communities, resilient economies and sustainable lifestyles. These perspectives underpin the approach taken to managing networks and documenting results.
Kneeshaw Consulting services include
- Facilitation of networks, conferences, meetings, events
- Compilation of reports and case studies
- Communications and presentations
- Scoping, development and management of partnerships
- Strategy, review, and action planning
- Capacity building, problem solving and mentoring
Current and past clients include a number of European cities, the European Commission and EU interregional programmes, strategy consultancies, international NGOs and policy networks.